《someone like you》 阿黛拉的歌
I heard, that your settled down.
听说 你心有所属
That you, found a girl and your married now.
你遇到了她,即将步入婚姻殿堂
I heard that your dreams came true.
听说你美梦成真
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you. 纳闷罩
看起来与我相比,她才是最好的
Old friend, why are you so shy?
老朋友,你害什罩旅么羞
It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.
遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰,这不像你啊
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.
我讨厌别的女孩出现在本应是我分享的生活
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
但是我无法逃避,无法抗拒
I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,
我希望你能看到我的脸,洞闹然后记起
That for me, it isn't over.
对我来说,一切都还没结束
Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.
没关系,我会找到某个像你的他
I wish nothing but the best, for you too.
并送给你我最诚挚的祝福
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:
不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"
有时候爱情能永远,但有时又如此伤人
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.
有时候爱情能永远,但有时又如此伤人,确实